14 January 2014

Preface...

Dear Parents,

     All the reviews written and included here, in the section “Infant Parenting”, are the precious part of my formal- training for ASHA Resources Program-me which is being run all over the country by NRHM, India, to reduce Mother Mortality Rate (MMR), Neo-natal  Mortality Rate (NMR) and facilitate the rural residents of India in Health (Mother &Child Care).

Thus, I have tried my best to add here the most authentic contents as per my best sense and knowledge, which I have been trained for as a’ District ASHA Trainer’ to train ASHAs.

I hope, all the readers would observe these reviews in right way using their best sense and refined knowledge to understand and follow the views, considering the fact that A serious patient has no way other than a good Doctor. I hope again, you would get me in right way.

Thank you.

S. K. Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment